SKY74 Ka-band 74cm Antenna
Product Brochure: PDF
The SKY74 Ka-band Antenna from Skyware Technologies provides a robust and reliable solution delivering excellent performance for Consumer and Enterprise applications. The optics are chosen to complement the range of Skyware Technologies RF equipment and together this combination provides high performance at a competitive price.
The all steel reflector is designed for strength, accuracy and stability under the harshest conditions. The precision Azimuth/Elevation mount is manufactured from corrosion resistant galvanised steel designed to allow easy pointing adjustment with minimal backlash and lockdown errors.
This antenna is designed for installation on a standard 60mm (2 3/8 inch) outside diameter mast pipe.
- Operating frequency*: TX 28.3 - 30 GHz, RX 18 - 20.2 GHz
- Gain: TX 45.4 dBi, RX 41.7 dBi
- 3dB beamwidth: TX 0.9˚, RX 1.4˚
- Polarisation: Circular, RH, LH
- Antenna optics: precision one-piece single offset feed prime focus
- All steel reflector
- Optimised for Skyware Technologies Ka-band RF equipment
- Precision reflector geometry for optimum performance
- Strong weatherproof construction for optimum stability and long life
See here all the options you can set in the Joomla Backend of this Theme.
Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros.