SKY120 Ka-band 120cm Antenna
Product Brochure: PDF
The SKY120 Ka-band 120cm antenna from Skyware Technologies employs state of the art materials and uses the latest manufacturing methods in order to deliver premium performance at an attractive price complementing the range of Skyware Technologies Ka-band RF equipment.
The reflector material is a specially formulated glass fibre reinforced polyester which offers strength, accuracy and stability under the harshest conditions. The precision Azimuth/Elevation mount is manufactured from corrosion resistant galvanised steel designed to allow easy pointing adjustment with minimal backlash and lockdown errors.
This antenna is designed for use with Skyware Technologies Ka-band RF feed assemblies and for installation on a standard 73mm (2 7/8 inch) or 78mm (3 inch) outside diameter mast pipe.
- Operating frequency: TX 29 - 31 GHz, RX 19.2 - 21.2 GHz
- Gain: TX 49.7 dBi, RX 46.1 dBi
- 3dB beamwidth: TX 0.6˚, RX 0.9˚
- Polarisation: Circular, RH, LH
- Antenna optics: precision one-piece offset feed prime focus
- Glass fibre reinforced polyester reflector
- Compatible with Skyware Technologies Ka-band RF equipment
- Precision reflector geometry for optimum performance
- Strong weatherproof construction for optimum stability and long life
- 720 hour salt spray tolerance
See here all the options you can set in the Joomla Backend of this Theme.
Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros.